Praise from Scotland



A few days ago, Lynn and I were making our way back south from the Highlands. We found a costal town called Kirkcaldy, and decided to stay the night there. Once we got settled in, we realized it was one of our least favorite towns/village to be at. It was time for dinner and walked for a good while before we found any thing open.

There was a small pizza place called “Elevens”. A young lady waited on us. After talking with her, we found out that she was a young single mother, which lived in this small town her whole life. I sensed that God was doing something here. I asked her if she knew if she would go to heaven or not. Kelly said “I hope so”. We asked her if she could sit with us while there were no customers. Kelly allowed me to share the Gospel with her, using the bridge method, which many of you have seen in small groups.

Monday June 30th, Kelly gave her heart to Christ. I told her that many of you at LifeSong will be praying for her and her son.

Kelly,
WE are so happy for you and your new life in Christ. AS you read this blog, please know that Tim & Lynn, and your brothers and sisters in the U.S.A. are praying for you. Remember to listen to God by staying in His word (Bible), and talk to Him daily.

Love in Christ,
Tim & Lynn Lyda

John 10:27-30
27. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
28. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
29. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.
30. I and My Father are one.”