Doing Life Together



Wow!
GroupLink this past Sunday was amazing. I want to thank everyone evolved in setting up the sign up areas, but more importantly I know that many of you had soaked the whole event in Prayer. The response reconfirmed to me that God is again moving people to Himself, and maturity and commitment is happing. By saying that you want to be in a Life Group, you are saying “YES!, I want to strengthen your hand in God, and I need you to strengthen my hand in God”. Not all share that ordination from God as truth, but God’s word is clear. The question that we must ask ourselves is “who’s hand can we strengthen in God today?”

I want to encourage the 124 (adults = 78% adult membership) of you that set aside your fears and took the first step in sharing life with others, in order to Grow toward a right relationship with Him. The next 2 weeks Satan will plant crazy thoughts in your mind that you must deal with, like “why did I sign up for a Life Group?” Make No Agreements with Satan, and don’t get robbed of a major blessing in your life, by NOT doing life with others.

1 Samual 23:15-16
15 So David saw that Saul had come out to seek his life. And David was in the Wilderness of Ziph in a forest. 16 Then Jonathan, Saul’s son, arose and went to David in the woods and strengthened his hand in God.

Gather, Grow, and Go
Pastor Tim