Promises



This past Sunday, Jeff preached on "Covenant" then we eyewitnessed Jon & Karen Ives make a covenant at the end of the service as they became husband and wife. Promises. How many have I made, and how many have I broken?

I was reminded this morning by someone about God's promises. Today was I day that I needed to remember:.

Isaiah 44:22 I have swept away your sins like a cloud. I have scattered your offenses like the morning mist. Oh, return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free."

Philippians 4:19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 55:22 Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

Matthew 28:20 And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Jeremiah 29:13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.

John 14:18 No, I will not abandon you as orphans-I will come to you.

Psalm 32:8
The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. will advise you and watch over you.

John 6:40 For it is my Father's will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day."

Psalm 37:39 The Lord rescues the godly; he is their fortress in times of trouble.

Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light."

2 Samuel 22:31 God's way is perfect. All the Lord's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.

James 1:5 If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking

I could go on with scripture. This is not a complete list that is recorded in God's word.

Ask your self this question that I have asked myself the past weeks:
Have I been remembering Satans lies or God's promises. Why has it been easier to see the faults of men and not the promises of God. Is it because we see what we are looking for?


Gather, Grow, & Go


Pastor Tim