The Called Man part 2

A call will have 2 activities (Burden Married to Vision) and 3 confirmations. Earlier we discussed the Heart Confirmation. Its the thing that screams out, "I Must Give My Life for this Call".




Next is the Head Confirmation




This is where the vision starts formulating, from what the Holy Spirit pours into to you, as you move through the burden to "How can I give My Life to this Call?" This happened for me as I was reflecting on my experience, from serving Cornerstone International Church in Norwich CT, this past summer. I began to "in my words" daydream about ministry in New England. Not only sensing Gods movement there, but how God could use me and my experiences there for the kingdom. Very specific ministry opportunities exploded in my mind and the vision had began its lift.




One of the things that a called man must be on guard against, is to just simply repeat or adopt ministry model,s that he has experienced. Every new work is different because people groups are different. The Holy Spirit supplies the guidance and plans, for you to realize the call, that is specific to the people group where God is already at work.




So if a man is being called into ministry or called to begin a new work such as a New Church Plant, the Heart and Head confirmations are important, and fit into the "internal" category of the call.




The greatest thing on this earth is to have Salvation! Next to that is to share the story. Next post we will discuss the 3rd confirmation "Skill"




Be Blessed



Pastor Tim